In today’s episode, Ivana and Raoul discuss remarketing, what it is and how you can do it well. We’ll hear about creating long-term strategies to retain clients instead of driving them away, understanding your audience, and why discounts aren’t always the answer.
Topics covered in this episode:
– How to avoid training people to wait for your discounts.
– The limiting belief that people won’t buy your product without lowering the price.
– Understanding that your business cannot grow if you offer continual discounts.
– Why the BOGO discount is the worst discount you can offer.
– Customer retention versus customer acquisition cost.
– Understanding the average customer buying cycle.
– Knowing your customer turning rate over time and how to use that data.
– Nurturing your community and building brand connection.
– How to use discounts effectively.
– Sales and attraction marketing.
– The danger of being viewed as a commodity.
– How to get your customer base involved with your product as a way of remarketing.
– What should the frequency cap be on your re-marketing impressions?
– Why you only need to be 1% smarter than your competition.
– Making user experience your number one priority.
– Humanizing products and brands to create connection.
– Why you don’t necessarily need multi-step marketing and over complicated ideas.
– Showing how your product enhances your customers life through marketing.