In today’s episode, Ivana and Raoul are joined by guest Richard Schnitzel to discuss automation. Richard started out as an engineer and now runs Bow Tie Bots, a company aiding others to update their own operations to be automated. The three speak to why you should automate sooner rather than later, avoiding the most common mistakes people make when automating their business, and what ‘Authencious Automation’ is.
Topics covered in this episode:
– About Richard’s background in engineering and how it has led him to where he is now.
– How to prevent overthinking automation.
– The main reasons people put off automating their business.
– Knowing what your endpoints are before you start implementing automation.
– Creating clarity with funnel mapping.
– Making simple processes that your team can follow easily.
– How automation can actually help you scale.
– When is the right time to start implementing automation?
– Starting small and reviewing your automation frequently.
– Having good SOPs and workflow to create human integrated automation.
– What is the first thing you can automate that people often don’t know about.
– Making sure to know where the automation holes are in marketing campaigns.
– Automating for when things go wrong.
– What happens when unforeseen circumstances occur?
– Setting expectations.
– About ‘Authencious Automation.’
Find out more about Richard and Bow Tie Bots: