In today’s episode, Ivana and Raoul are joined by expert growth marketer Jeromy Sonne of Moonshine Marketing. Jeromy has been running ads on Snapchat, Tik Tok, and Reddit for years and joins us to talk about rolling out ads on different channels.
The three get into the differences between the main platforms, what does and doesn’t work on each, and how the rollout of iOS 14 could affect each one.
Topics covered in this episode:
– About Jeromy and Moonshine Marketing.
– What is digital outdoor?
– Going beyond traditional marketing.
– Growth Hacking and exploits in marketing.
– What clients do and don’t know about marketing strategies.
– About Reddit ads and their effectiveness.
– What can and can’t be advertised on Reddit.
– The complications of CBD advertising on various channels.
– What businesses can thrive with advertising on Reddit.
– Are Reddit ads scalable compared to other options?
– Creating a community to market to.
– Why Snapchat ads are useful.
– The key differences between Snapchat and Tik Tok.
– What verticals perform exceptionally well on Snapchat.
– How Jeromy thinks the iOS 14 rollout will affect different platforms.
– Understanding and following trends to create marketing strategies.
– What you need to look at in 2021.
Connect with Jeromy: https://twitter.com/JeromySonne
Moonshine Marketing: https://moonshine.marketing/
Follow Moonshine Marketing on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moonshinemktng